"Come discover what it means to be free of your addiction."
Speak with a treatment professional
Make a call 888-616-9024
- OR -
Insurances and Payment Options
Levels of Care
Carus Recovery offers multiple levels of care like:
About Carus Recovery
CARUS Recovery provides a vibrant and caring residential community focused on helping one another through the challenges of recovery. Each of our residents support each other through the challenges and victories of recovery. Working with trained staff members, we celebrate the joys of healthy, sober living together.
Our residential treatment is set amid a lush green backdrop and beautifully landscaped grounds, providing relief to the mind and body. The facility, nestled in the San Fernando Valley, borders hiking trails, beaches and mountains that is extremely conductive to lasting healing and recovery. We provide state-of-the-art workout equipment, a swimming pool, game room and more that allows for patients to fully relax and enjoy the recovery process.
Personnel and staff at CARUS have over 30 years of combined experience in the field, making us highly qualified to help any person in need of a life transformation. We believe in the ability of people to heal given the right environment and qualified staff.
CARUS Recovery is a place where recovery begins, and where it can grow. The path to success starts here.
Offering Treatment For:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Contact Carus Recovery
- All Ages
- Active Military Duty
- Individualized residential program
- Substance abuse detox & treatment
- Dual diagnosis detox & treatment
- Drug addiction treatment & rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment & rehab
- Intimate atmosphere – only 6 guests at a time
- Trained Clinical Team
- 24-hour Professional Care
- Lush grounds with gazebo, outdoor swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Fitness & game rooms
- Elegant, locally-sourced meals prepared by chefs
- Accommodations for every diet
- Evidence-based, goal-oriented, individualized
- Holistic, integrated
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral therapy
- 12-step program
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Yoga, art, music therapy